BECOMING AN EDUCATED CONSUMERYears ago before I was in real estate, my husband and I were selling a rental property and at closing the agent said "just sign the papers or the sale won't go through". I realized that people really WANT TO KNOW what they're signing and why. At our first meeting, I'll explain each step of the process of buying or selling your home. We'll talk about how to decide on a price to offer, comparable properties, inspections, title insurance and all the things that affect your transaction. Being an educated consumer will make this process much less scary.
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Anne LotzAnne is a 35 year resident of the Jenkintown/Willow Grove area. Her first career was with Bell Atlantic where she purchased and leased office equipment and supplies for 58 offices. Anne has an ABA from the Wharton School. While her two daughters were in school, Anne was active in many community activities and charities, as well as spending many years as a 'classroom mother'. Anne joined Prudential Fox and Roach in 2002 and been involved with the company charities committee for several years. During her career in real estate she has tried to hone her skills as a photographer to improve her listing photos. Anne is a past president of the Jenkintown Kiwanis and a board member of Rubye's Kids. She is a mediocre golfer, an avid reader, dog lover and a very proud grandmom!!
- Designations: ABR
Featured Property Slideshow
- 7227 E WALNUT LN PHILADELPHIA, PA $199,900
- 1524 W BUTLER ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $129,900
- 1197 TIMBERGATE DR RYDAL, PA $799,000
- 732 RYDAL GREEN DR RYDAL, PA $785,000
- 7640 FAYETTE ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $107,000
- 740 KERPER ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $155,000
- 7900 OLD YORK RD #714B ELKINS PARK, PA $79,900
- 630 WIDENER RD ELKINS PARK, PA $345,000
- 1346 JAMISON LN JENKINTOWN, PA $599,000
- 206 CEDAR ST JENKINTOWN, PA $259,000
- 3148 ALMOND ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $249,999
- 309 FLORENCE AVE #223N JENKINTOWN, PA $127,500
- 529 E THELMA ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $79,900
- 536 SOLLY AVE PHILADELPHIA, PA $209,000
- 2325 OLD WELSH RD WILLOW GROVE, PA $1,665
- 653 FOXCROFT RD ELKINS PARK, PA $285,000
- 701&703 WASHINGTON LN JENKINTOWN, PA $375,000
- 524 S 59TH ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $29,000
- 241 S 6TH ST #908-9 PHILADELPHIA, PA $1,100,000
- 2022 N 22ND ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $45,000
Search 42,674 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Activity in abington
MOVING YOU FORWARDWhether you're buying your first home or downsizing, you're moving forward into a new home where you'll make new memories and friends. Your real estate transaction shouldn't stand in the way or create unnecessary fears. Let me help you MOVE FORWARD!