BECOMING AN EDUCATED CONSUMERYears ago before I was in real estate, my husband and I were selling a rental property and at closing the agent said "just sign the papers or the sale won't go through". I realized that people really WANT TO KNOW what they're signing and why. At our first meeting, I'll explain each step of the process of buying or selling your home. We'll talk about how to decide on a price to offer, comparable properties, inspections, title insurance and all the things that affect your transaction. Being an educated consumer will make this process much less scary.
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Anne LotzAnne is a 35 year resident of the Jenkintown/Willow Grove area. Her first career was with Bell Atlantic where she purchased and leased office equipment and supplies for 58 offices. Anne has an ABA from the Wharton School. While her two daughters were in school, Anne was active in many community activities and charities, as well as spending many years as a 'classroom mother'. Anne joined Prudential Fox and Roach in 2002 and been involved with the company charities committee for several years. During her career in real estate she has tried to hone her skills as a photographer to improve her listing photos. Anne is a past president of the Jenkintown Kiwanis and a board member of Rubye's Kids. She is a mediocre golfer, an avid reader, dog lover and a very proud grandmom!!
- Designations: ABR
Featured Property Slideshow
- 1423 ROYAL OAK DR BLUE BELL, PA $999,999
- 2128 E TUCKER ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $349,900
- 17 KAREN RD NORTHAMPTON, PA $439,500
- 24 W COUNTY LINE RD HATBORO, PA $214,900
- 1016 70TH AVE PHILADELPHIA, PA $278,000
- 7812 SPRING AVE ELKINS PARK, PA $215,000
- 8110 CADWALADER AVE ELKINS PARK, PA $409,900
- 3705 N 5TH ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $69,900
- 1435 LONDONDERRY LN HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $835,000
- 1824 POPLAR ST #UNIT 1 PHILADELPHIA, PA $2,495
- 3209 MERIDIAN BLVD WARRINGTON, PA $484,900
- 104 OLD CEDARBROOK RD WYNCOTE, PA $324,900
- 1010 MELROSE AVE ELKINS PARK, PA $269,900
- 1682 GRAHAM RD MEADOWBROOK, PA $624,900
- 3418 MERIDIAN ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $179,000
- 3174 MANOR RD HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $649,000
- 11 RED OAK DR ELKINS PARK, PA $227,000
- 1130 HERKNESS DR MEADOWBROOK, PA $1,299,900
- 418 SUMMIT AVE FORT WASHINGTON, PA $243,999
- 1824 POPLAR ST #UNIT 2 PHILADELPHIA, PA $2,995
Search 43,076 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Activity in abington
MOVING YOU FORWARDWhether you're buying your first home or downsizing, you're moving forward into a new home where you'll make new memories and friends. Your real estate transaction shouldn't stand in the way or create unnecessary fears. Let me help you MOVE FORWARD!