BECOMING AN EDUCATED CONSUMERYears ago before I was in real estate, my husband and I were selling a rental property and at closing the agent said "just sign the papers or the sale won't go through". I realized that people really WANT TO KNOW what they're signing and why. At our first meeting, I'll explain each step of the process of buying or selling your home. We'll talk about how to decide on a price to offer, comparable properties, inspections, title insurance and all the things that affect your transaction. Being an educated consumer will make this process much less scary.
Before you purchase a new home it is always a good idea to research the schools in the surrounding area. The quality and/or proximity of the schools surrounding your home may significantly impact its resale value.
Select a city to view a comprehensive list of all public and private schools that are available in the area.
Anne LotzAnne is a 35 year resident of the Jenkintown/Willow Grove area. Her first career was with Bell Atlantic where she purchased and leased office equipment and supplies for 58 offices. Anne has an ABA from the Wharton School. While her two daughters were in school, Anne was active in many community activities and charities, as well as spending many years as a 'classroom mother'. Anne joined Prudential Fox and Roach in 2002 and been involved with the company charities committee for several years. During her career in real estate she has tried to hone her skills as a photographer to improve her listing photos. Anne is a past president of the Jenkintown Kiwanis and a board member of Rubye's Kids. She is a mediocre golfer, an avid reader, dog lover and a very proud grandmom!!
- Designations: ABR
Featured Property Slideshow
- 8730 BRIERDALE RD PHILADELPHIA, PA $515,000
- 204 HILLSIDE AVE JENKINTOWN, PA $449,000
- 3926 SHELLEY RD HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $374,900
- 100 WEST AVE #404W JENKINTOWN, PA $90,000
- 505 STONYBROOK DR NORRISTOWN, PA $174,900
- 520 GIBSON AVE JENKINTOWN, PA $269,900
- 8311 FAIRVIEW RD ELKINS PARK, PA $415,000
- 2445 OAKS CIR HUNTINGDON VALLEY, PA $475,000
- 1335 MEADOWBROOK RD MEADOWBROOK, PA $479,900
- 305 NEWBURY CT NORTH WALES, PA $559,900
- 1517 N 60TH ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $179,900
- 1312 BARROWDALE RD RYDAL, PA $459,900
- 1634 ASHBOURNE RD ELKINS PARK, PA $322,500
- 540 ASHBOURNE RD CHELTENHAM, PA $269,900
- 2705 E MONMOUTH ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $195,000
- 418 N STERLING RD ELKINS PARK, PA $319,000
- 625 CHELTEN HILLS DR ELKINS PARK, PA $339,000
- 3934 DAVISVILLE RD HATBORO, PA $499,900
- 240 S 54TH ST PHILADELPHIA, PA $309,900
- 1585 WARNER RD MEADOWBROOK, PA $4,500
Search 45,305 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Devon, PA Postal Code 19333, PA Neighborhood Neighborhood, Devon, PA School District School District, County, PA Listing Service Area Area, PA Address 123 Main St, Devon, PA Street Main St, Devon, PA Listing ID #123456
Activity in abington
MOVING YOU FORWARDWhether you're buying your first home or downsizing, you're moving forward into a new home where you'll make new memories and friends. Your real estate transaction shouldn't stand in the way or create unnecessary fears. Let me help you MOVE FORWARD!